Impressions of Vietnam is inspired by the many unique sights and flavors Vietnam has to offer.Your one week journey will take you from the South to North of Vietnam (or vice versa)visiting attractions and sights across the country. Special features of this tour include an experience aboard to see one of the Eighth Wonders of the world – Halong Bay; for thosehistorically intrigued, this tour will take you to explore the ancient capital of Hue, ancient town of Hoian and for the culturally inclined, you will witness first hand life at the floating market in Mekong Delta.
Discover the rich culture of great cities as well as to explore the diversifying landscape of Vietnam.8 days trip, easy grade, 6 nights deluxe hotels, 1 night onboard boat in Halong bay
- Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi (Joining in Hanoi).
- Day 2: Transfer to Halong bay. Overnight on board
- Day 3: Return to Hanoi, sightseeing in Hanoi
- Day 4: Fly Hue, exploring the ancient capital of Hue
- Day 5: Drive to Hoian ancient town
- Day 6: Fly from Danang to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Sightseeing
- Day 7: Full day excursion to Mekong delta
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Ho Chi Minh City.
Rainbowtourism Vietnam meet & Greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel, Your guide will provide you with a welcome kit, which contains all the necessary information about your journey Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi-Halong bay (B, L, D)
After breakfast we cross the Red River towards Halong. The three-hours-drive stops en route at Hong Ngoc, where we will have time for a drink and see local people manufacturing different kinds of handicrafts. In Ha Long Bay we will board a traditional luxury boat for a fantastic two days cruise through Ha Long Bay. We will enjoy lunch, dinner with fresh caught sea food while having a cool drink. Overnight onboard.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B, L )
- 8h00: Tea, coffee and pastries.
- 8h30: A morning cruise to visit Man’s head island, Tortoise Island, visit Luon cave by small bamboo boat.
- 9h00: Continue cruising through Bai Tu Long bay, Toad island, Bai tho mountain
- 10h00: Check-out and have lunch
- 12h00: Back to Halong city, the van picks up to come back to Hanoi
- 13h30: Stop in Dong Trieu town for visiting Ceramic village
- 16h00: Arrival in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Hue (B,L,D)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for a short flight to Hue. Upon arrival the guide will meet you and bring you to your hotel. After check-in we will have a short break before we head on to the see the Imperial City, an
impressive complex, first built in 17th century based on the ancient practice of geomancy. We will visit Tu Duc tomb and the Dong Ba market.Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue – Hoi An (B,L)
In the morning we drive to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, which is located on the southwest bank of the river. The Pagoda was the centre of Buddhism in Central Vietnam. We continue to Hoi An.En route we will have a stop in Lang Co, where we have a short break. Lunch optional In Hoi An your guide will pick you up in the evening for an amazing walk through the illuminated ancient part of the city Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An –Danang- Saigon (B, L, D)
In the morning we will have a short drive to Da Nang airport and take a flight to Saigon, the Metropole of the South. In the afternoon we discover the city and come to see the Cathedral,Post Office before we end the day with a visit to China Town.Overnight in Saigon.
Day 7: Excursion to Mekong Delta (B, L)
We depart from the hotel in the morning and drive southwards to the Mekong Delta On arrival, we enjoy a boat trip to Ben Tre to visit Islands. We will have the opportunity to try exotic fruits in one of the many orchards, you will get to know how people make the coconut cakes and honey tees. For lunch (optional) we will serve you the local delicacy – an Elephant’s-Ear fish. In the afternoon, we drive back to Saigon .Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Saigon Depart (B)
Free still transfer to the airport for departure.
- Accommodation twin sharing room with daily American Buffet Style Breakfast (3 star hotel or resort)
- Meals as described in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L=Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All transfers within the journey, including pick-up & drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- Domestic economy class flights (with Vietnam Airlines)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- English, French speaking guides (other languages available upon request)
- Purified water and wet towel
- Visa stamping fees
- International flights & airport taxes (if applicable)
- Other meals that are not indicated in the itineraries
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Mondays & Fridays from Mid-September to Mid-November.
- Price excludes Personal expenses, gratuities to guides and drivers
- Vietnam & Foreign departure taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are not included (subject to change).
- Holiday surcharges and/or compulsory gala dinners apply between Dec. 23 – Jan. 02 and during period of Lunar New Year.
- Vietnam visa required. Not included in package and can be arranged in two days.
Please contact us now to obtain the best price for this great tour or inquire about a custom made tour.